MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2002, 07:14 PM   #1
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Talking I Got A New Pickup Saturday.

Since my '86 1/2 Nissan Hardbody pickup has been going to crap on me since I bought it, I figured it was time for a new truck. Since I've had the Nissan I've had to replace the heater control unit, belts, leaf springs, shocks, and the transmission.

Saturday afternoon I went downtown and found a '88 Ford Ranger STX. 2.9L V6, auto, 4WD, A/C, new paint, new bedliner. The valve covers are leaking a little bit of oil and need new gaskets so I'll get that done sometime this week. I washed it and cleaned the interior out really good today. It's a pretty nice little truck for being 14 years old. The previous owner was old and did nothing but baby the truck around town. It only has just under 87k miles on it too!

I think the Nissan was bad luck altogether. We bought it on 9/11. I remember listening to the radio all day while I was out in the garage cleaning it. Ehh....scary....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ranger.jpg (102.1 KB, 46 views)
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote