MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2002, 07:14 AM   #1
Thad
Registered Member

Default I just bought a house!!

what's up everyone?

I finally bought a house! It's a 3/2 with a GARAGE!!! It's so awesome i've got a garage now!! YEAH! It's also got a perfect work shed out back with electric. I just had to spread some of the joy i've been feeling for the past 24hrs.
I'm going to sign the papers for everything on monday and the closing will be at the end of may! I just can't believe it's finally happened! An actual house! No more rent! It's such a beautiful thing! I'm not trying to boast or anything i'm just really excited!
My girlfriend/fiance', Joanna, is in shock right now. She's really happy but it hasn't hit her yet. Any way. You all take it easy!
I have to go think of the projects i'm gonna do to my car in that garage! See Ya!
Take It Easy,
thad
90 LX 5.0 ,bored 302, MSD 6AL, Twisted Wedge TrickFlo HDs, World class T5, BBK fender cold air induct., 70mm TB,Edelbrock performer Intake, aluminum Drve shaft, 3.55 Gears, Long Tube Headers to Flowmasters.
Thad is offline   Reply With Quote