MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2002, 01:38 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy Prayers For A Fallen Stanger!

Well, as if we have not had enought Vehicular Tradgedies in this last month or 2...The Members of Super Stallions of the Net lost a very dear and close member last night.

Andrew Bauer had a fatal accident in his Mystic Cobra last night. Road Runner has posted on it Female Power, and I would like for you all to check it out. He was only 22.

I know alot of you dont usually check out F/P, but It would mean alot if you would. There is a link there to the SSOTN thread about it. Please check it out, and feel free to post any thoughts, or words of condolenses to his family and friends. They will most likely make a hard copy for the family.

For those of you who had met Krimp before, you know there will never be anyone around like him again...for those of you had not...I think you will get the idea of how special he was to all his good friends up north and to all the others whose lives he touched.

Life is unpredictible and too short for some...be thankful for what you have. And live life to its fullest. And dont EVER put off ANYTHING..Go after what you want in life. You never know when its time to go home...

Krimp, gonna miss ya man...Nats wont ever be the same w/out you! You are one unique individual!!!! I'm sure St. Peter is LHAO right now.....take care up there...and keep a cold one there for me! love ya man!

Take Care and Be Safe everyone this Holiday weekend...........
Christine TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote