MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2001, 11:22 AM   #1
DemonGT
Registered Member

Post new intake install, MAJOR PROBLUMS!!!!(long)

well...installed my TFS intake and accufabe TB..started the car and had a bad vacum leak..found that and fixed it..put antifreeze back in..idled fine in the garage..then when i backed it out and hit the brakes they were stiff as hell...had to push as hard as i could to stop...then when i went down the block it suddenly started bucking then made a few odd noises and stalled???? WTF

my freind that helps me said he thinks we forgot a vaccum line and that, that vaccum line sucks oil to the top of the motor..and that when it stalled it ran out of oil on the top end and bent my push rods??? need some help bad!!!

------------------
'91 GT,91K,T-5,air silencer removed,racing clutch(previous owner put in so dont know what kind),K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Cat-back,off road H,FMS 9mm wires,Competition gauges,C&L 76mm MAF

Waiting install:TFS street heat,Accufab TB

Future Mods:3.73's,Pro 5.0,TFS heads,TFS stage 1 cam,lakewood struts/shocks,nitto DR's
ICQ#35670781
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote