MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2002, 08:06 PM   #34
srv1
Get down.....

Question maybe Unit and Cbring are brothers?

here is something to think about(this is aimed at everyone). when you go to the store and you are in the magazine isle, pick up American car muscle magazine look through it, then pick up a Japanese mag. you see ads up the yahoo in both right? which has more performance mods ads? American. what has more tailights and wings? Japanese. which has women in it? they both do. which has women in the cars that they own? American. which one has "babes" displayed as toys in them?(trust me i like it but there are other magazines for that) Japanese. so you tell me who is the REAL auto enthusiasts is?

dont get me wrong, American mags have wings and crap in them too, just not as near as much as the Japanese mags do.

Yes rice is kind of racist, but i dont give 2 schits about it! im am not PC for the most part. Maybe some of you can watch Oprah to feel better about yourselfs?

Unit, if you really think MW is that bad(which you implied), then why do you stick around? why did you come back? dont get me wrong i dont want you to leave and i like posting with you, but it seems like you are whining(complaining, whatever you want to call it) a little. so let me see, your definition of "car enthusiasts" must mean your way is correct and everyone elses is wrong. your right, you do know more than i do!

Cbring, what did you really expect coming here? really, what? you think if you told is you are going to get a wing and a body kit with neons we would say:"right on Cbring, that sounds cool! you go dude!You rock!"? NOT! remember most here grew up around V8's, not 4 cylinders. That makes a difference.

AGAIN, ANY PICS OF YOUR CAR? WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THIS VW IS ALL ABOUT! i asked you and you never answered!