MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2002, 03:31 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking Single...And LOVING IT.

Yes...the thick mist, and fog has lifted. All the tears have dried, the heart ache subsided. I have expereinced an enlighting. Why didnt I see this before. I was told by the Co-Worker (My date to Rockingham) Thank you for making her feel young again, and that she hadnt had that much fun in a long time.

I'm young, 25, I drive two shiny red sports cars, and I'm single. Why be depressed. For the longest time I have chased after one woman. I have endured, and shed many tears from arguements. I have feared bieng alone. Well, I'm going to let the women Chase me. And I'm going to enjoy every damn minute of it.

Rather than brushing of women, because I was chasing after another, I'm just going to do what I damn well please. I'm through with bieng dissapointed, and having my feelings crushed, having my heart stepped on. While I wont do the same that has been inflicted to me, onto other people, I'm going to approach matters in a totally diffrent way.

IN OTHER WORDS..I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN. Watch out world, Here comes a NEW MERCURY. A CARE FREE MERCURY.

I'm going to get myself in trouble, in tight spots, stay out late with the guys, racing, smoking cigarettes, scratching my butt, burping (The last two wont be done infront of ladies), Answer phone calls from other women, and Have fun. Other than friends, I wont care who I piss off.

I'm not out to hurt anyones feelings or give any women false hopes...I JUST WANT TO BE YOUNG for once. I have been an old man for to long during my young years. NOT ANY MORE. I found out that people actually do like me for who I am...The crazy, goofy, slightly off kilter person I am. I'm not going to hide it anymore, and try to be someone I'm not like I have been for so long.

Okay, just had to get that off my chest. I feel much better now. Time to have some fun, and make other poeple have fun.

Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote