MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2002, 10:50 AM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default Damn kids!

I was cruising the drag last night listening to some tunes. I really wasnt even looking for a race (yeah right). I pull up to a light and this silver LS-1 Trans-Am pulled up and was revving so of course I revved back. The light went green and I launched, I looked in my rearview mirror and all I could see was a cloud of smoke. He lit up his tires so bad on the launch he barely moved.

Then at the next light we line up again. The light went green and I took him off the line by 4 cars at least so I let off. He roared by me and hit 2nd gear and fish tailed violently and almost lost it.

About 10 minutes later we were side by side going about 30 and he wanted to go from a roll. I didnt want to encourage this mental midget to race anymore cause he was an awful driver. So I turned off to talk to some friends.

Later that night I seen the guy in the Trans -Am at Burger king I was shocked to see he was about 16 or 17 years old. He was bragging about how he had a 12 second car. He said his dad had bought it in Dallas. and it ran 12.5's all day.

You could look at this kid and tell he was sharp as a marble. I mean this was a stupid and obnoxious kid. I cant understand why someone would buy this kid a 12 second car. After I heard his car idling when he left I knew it was modded for sure it loped pretty bad.

I left and told everyone I knew not to race this kid cause he doesnt know how to drive that car and its just a matter of time before he loses it and wrecks.

I hope his parents like his Silver 12 second casket.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote