MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
apowers2k
Registered Member

Default Flowmaster 1 Chambers

hi everyone, i have a question please, i currently have the 2 chamber flows, but i didnt know until just recently that flowmaster had 1 chambers too, i looked into them and i saw that they were center inlet/center outlet unlike the 2 chamber flows i have now that are offset/offset. is it possible for me to put these 1 chambers on my 02 gt since there center/center?? also the reason why im not getting a offroad pipe is b/c im having ignition problems that ford cannot solve so im worried that my car might not start one day and that i have to pay a toll truck to take it to a muffler shop, pay to put back the stock h pipe and then pay the toll truck to take it to ford, its gonna cost me too much money, if it werent for these ignition problems i would do it, but its too much of a risk. anyways if you guys could please let me know if the 1 chambers could be put on my car and also if any of u know if they sound good would be alot alot of help, cuz im running out of options due to my problems, thanks so much everyone, please reply.
apowers2k is offline   Reply With Quote