MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2003, 12:17 AM   #1
apowers2k
Registered Member

Default 2 big problems with 2002 GT

hi everyone, i was wondering if u guys could help me with these 2 big problems im having with my new gt. firstly, im having a ignition problem, sometimes the car does not start on the first try when i turn the key or it has a real tough time starting, u hear it trying to start, but it sometimes just doesnt do it until a few tries or it does it but u can hear the trouble it has, this has been happening alot now more and more, im gonna take it in to the dealer in 2 weeks and ***** them out, but i need help as to what the problem could be so i can get pissed and tell them off but show them that i know what im talking about and make them fix the problem. i think its something with the ignition switch cuz when starters go bad they go bad immediately, so i dont think its the starter, but any other opinions and suggestions plz will help so much. also i have a auto tranny, and for like the past 2 months, i have this problem where on a morning start most of the time when im at a complete stop at a light or anywhere and i let go of the brakes, the car kicks back and forward with a strong force, also when i shift into like the 3rd or 4th gear mostly, it jumps back and forward roughly too, if i let go of the accelerator right before it shifts it does that kicking back and forward as well, anyways, unfortunately im having these problems with a brand new car practically, im really disappointed but i hope with all your guys help and my bitching at ford, that i can get these resolved hopefully, thanks so much again everyone, take care
apowers2k is offline   Reply With Quote