MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2003, 03:00 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation me + cops= DONT MIX... UGG!

OKAY, IN THE NUTSHELL...
2 weeks ago, myself along w/ 13 COBRAS cruised to Austin and stayed the night. Had a GREAT time! on the way back, it was only me and Whitesnake...I was following him...we BOTH had radar detectors...
Saw the cop in BASTROP...I GOT PULLED OVER! I made up a bullshit story about doing a show and we were heading back to Houston....we were going 65 in a 40... he also wanted to cite me for no front lisence plate. (got the My Classic Car one on !) for the past 3 years! JUST HAPPEN to have my front plate in my front seat ONLY cuz I had to get new plates the week b4....
He bought it and told me me and my 'buddy' need to be more aware of the speed limit and I need to put my front plate on! He gave me a WARNING! (thank GOD!) geeesh....

WELL....i was up till 2am last sat. morning working on my car for the Woodlands show. I over slept, and did not meet my connection that morning like I should have at 7am. did not get out of bed till 7:30......i hauled *** an hour away to catch them, was 5 MINUTES from the show area, and my radar det. did NOT pic up the frigin' cop behind me!!!! He complimented on me on my 3 foot BEST ENGINE trophy, told me that the only reason I was not going 110 was cuz of TRAFFIC (HE REALLY SAID THAT!!) and ONLY wrote me up for going 76 in a 60....He CLOCKED me at 90!!! grrrr..... SOOOOOOO....I have now 2 damn tickets...I only have till June to take def. driv. for the one I got last year, and I can only take it once a year...so now i get to hire a damn LAWYER.... GOT to get rid of this other ticket!!!! ugg....I'm going on my 7th time now to take defensive driving....last time(last year) at the end of the class, I had my hood popped, and they were all checking out my car. It was cool....lol...
anyways...just thought i'd share my joy...I know i"ve been scarce lately...just been a little overwhelmed and bogged down w/ personal stuff.....My car and my house is STILL making my life miserable....and STILL costing me a fortune, and I'm STILL waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel!!!

(BTW: man, since I replaced the FRIED clutch, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!) Clutch started to go right after I PUT IN the Steeda Tri-ax.....so I"m FINALLY ABLE TO ENJOY MY NEW SHIFTER NOW!!!!
I'll quit whining now...so...do ya'll miss me???
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote