MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2003, 12:19 AM   #1
spyder210
Registered Member

Default should i buy this car?

Hi, my 97 gt's intake manifold recently ruptured sending antifreeze throughout my engine bay...f'n plastic pieces of crap lol...

ford is fixing for free due to callback on em

anyways in the pre owned section i saw a 2001 dark shadow grey 5 spd gt....loaded...mach 460 black leather, the works

here is wat is not stock on it....it has steeda dress up pedals, stteda white face gauges, a steeda shifter ball, and it has a cai kit that goes into the fenderwell....i'm not sure which kit it is,, but it goes into the fenderwell and has a k and n or similiar filter in there...it is chrom and goes all the way up to the Throttle body

also i think it might be lowered........i have to get a complete list of what is done to it

now here are some problems.....it has 17 inch bullit rims....they have some minor scratches on them but not to bad at all

there is a paint chip on the front bumper and two on the passanger side door each about half a centameter long....

also there seems to be condensation in the taillights? wtf is that?

now...they are asking mid 15 g's for it.....it has 37,900 miles...that is alot for an 01'

wat are all of your opinions on this? shall i get it???
spyder210 is offline   Reply With Quote