MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2003, 11:20 AM   #1
stangt00
Registered Member

Default Trying to showoff to GF

So there I was, a nice cool Wed night. Hadnt had the car too long at the time, so I had the basic bolt ons: Mac cold air, flowmasters and underdrives. Walked in the local bar and a buddy of mine was there talkin to his friend, a latino from around the way, so I went over and said whats up. Almost immediately the Mustang conversation came up. One of the first things out of his mouth "I havent been beaten yet"! Sounded like a challenge to me so instead of the usual "what you got" I said "Wanna go?" He had his hot lil girlfriend with him so right away he said "Let's roll" My friend followed in his camaro, snickering all the way. Light turned green and I was GONE within seconds I pulled 2 cars on him chirping into 2nd, taking it to 90 mph with 6 cars on him. I pulled into the corner Mobil, he and my friend followed. He got out of the car, knelt down on one knee, bowed his head. All I could do at the time was lmfao. I shook his hand and said lets go grab a beer. He bought all my drinks that night and was thereafter, Humble. Oh, he was running an 02 stang automatic with chip, pulleys, mass air, cold air, t/b and mac catback.
80mm Pro-M mass air, 24lb injectors, 75mm BBK T/B, K&N Filter Cold Air, 1/2" Phenolic intake spacer, Underdrive Pulleys, Dyno Tuned Autologic Chip, FMS Shorty Headers, Mac Prochamber 2 1/2" Off Road H pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters,
Steeda lowering springs. Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw shifter, Steeda Power slot rotors w/ Hawk Pro pads, 3.73 FRP Gears. Headwork and Comp cams install in progress.

Last edited by stangt00; 04-18-2003 at 03:42 PM..
stangt00 is offline   Reply With Quote