MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2003, 04:55 PM   #1
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Default First action in a long time, 1 kill, 1 slaughter. :)

Easter Synday and i am going to my Aunts house for dinner. I am running a little early so i just tool around since it is a nice day. I see this white fox GT that has been around alot and is loud as hell. He is in a parking lot at a gas station and he sees me pass by then hurries up and catches me. He has a passenger and they role up along side and smile. I smile back and we kinda jockey and fool around for a minute or two. The traffic clears and we have 2 lanes. He is in the right about 1 car length ahead, i am in the left. He does'ne even wait for me to get aeven and just nails it. I follow suit and we are dead even all the way through 4 to about 85 mph. Next light we are laughing and just yelling at each other and joking. I do a smokey burnout through 2nd and get infront of him. At the next light some dude in a Crown Vic roles next to me and yells "That was F'n Awsome man!" I smile and the other stang and i pull over. He doesn't believe i am basilcaly stock because i was even the whole time. He pops the hood and shows a rebuilt 306, Performer aluminum heads, Performer RPM intake, MAF conversion, Gears, pullies, full exhaust, and other little stuff. I was very surprised to find out that because he could not shake me. Next race on the way back home a purple Wileys coup, back halved with a big ole B&D sticking out of the hood plays with me. He is right on my rear bumper until about 70 then proceds to walk me like a mangy mut. It wasx AWSOME!!! I knew he was going to eat me alive, i just wanted to see it run. Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote