MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Exclamation clutch cable adjustment

i was having problems with the clutch not fully disengaging. I have the cable off the clutch fork, and i was wondering how far to adjust it? I am not sure how far the clutch fork has to move to disengage the clutch? Right now i have the clutch fork held with a C-Clamp, and it is all the way towards the front of the car. Can anyone give me an idea of how far forward the fork should be to disengage the clutch?
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote