MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
2001GTPEWTER
Registered Member

Default Help w/American Thunder 40 Series Exhaust

OK, Im finally about to do it. Buying my 2001 GT in September put me in three months of debt, but now I can finally afford my flowmaster exhaust. I'm getting (obviously) the American Thunder 40 Series Flowmaster kit, cat-back which includes everything from the converter back the the clamps and mufflers. What is a reasonable price to buy new for this kit, and if anyone thats had Meineke put one of these on feel free to give me an estimate..(Since I've never put one of these on before, I'd rather not do it myself and wind up sawing off something that wasn't supposed to be removed). And if theres someone who needs my stock exhaust feel free to make an offer..my car has 86,000 miles on it, its' never been in an accident that damaged any part of the exhaust or engine block. Thanks to those that can help. Greg