MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2001, 11:56 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Wink Guy at Work sold Cobra and got 99 Z28 6 spd.

Some of you all might rememfber my posts about me and the guy at work having a rivalry between us.

He talked trash about my "SLOW" 2000 GT and how his 2000 Z28 Auto could beat me. Well we raced. I WON.

He traded his Z28 in on a 98 Cobra. He talked more trash, he said the Cobra was a hell of alot faster. We raced three times...I WON THREE TIMES. Does anyone see a trend going on here.

Well, he put 3:73 on his Cobra,and supposedly some other things. He found out that I had ordered several things. I didnt tell him it was only an Off-road H-pipe and Pulleys. He backed down from a race, even though I didnt have the stuff on my car yet.

Well, now he sold his Cobra and got a 99 Z28 6spd. It still has the Skip SHift crap enabled, and he drives like a three legged dog runs.

I hate to sound cocky, but I smell an easy victory. This guy has lied so much about us racing. He's told everyone that I lost everyone of those races and put THOUSANDS of dollars in mods in my car. UMMMM...NO...

I spent roughly 330$.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 05-11-2001).]
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote