MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-06-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
turbocharge32
turbocharge32

Question Prices?

I am looking to add something to my car. I'm not sure what I want to add but I have a few ideas. I am thinking about putting on a spoiler, a cd player, tinting the windows or painting my car. I like the color so i might not. How much do these things usually cost? The paint job is least likely and I know cd players are around $100-200. I don't know what kind of spoiler i would want or how much it would cost...same with the tinting. The windows were tinted but removed before I bought it, there is some tint film on the window still. Any ideas about cost or anything?
turbocharge32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 11:14 PM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: Prices?

Window tint should cost between $100-$150, depending on the shop that does the work. Look for quality, not price. Cheap window tint looks really bad. You could probably find a spoiler from a GT that would fit your car and look really good. The GT hood scoop is a nice addition too. I doubt you need paint, the car looks great. Give it a good detail job before you decide, there is nothing nicer than a car with original paint that is in good shape, to get a paint job with that kind of quality would be really expensive. Superior detailing supplies, go to www.zainobros.com, this is show car stuff and it really protects and shines like nothing else!

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote