MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2000, 01:40 AM   #1
QuantumMotorsports
Registered Member

Post What's up with all the trash talk?

I don't want to sound like I'm better than everyone, but I seriously wonder about all the guys on here that brag their *** off about beating whatever car they raced last night. I mean it's a great feeling to beat someone, but seriously, you've had your share of *** whoopings too. Everyone gets beat. I try and not talk big all the time because people take every chance they get to dis my cougar. If I race someone and beat them, the most I'll say about it is I won. And maybe by how much if they ask. And usually it's something like, "I donno, a car length maybe" because the thing that pisses me off the most is someone who talks trash. I would hope that everyone here got their turn driving their moms minivan that was slow as hell and died if you goosed it. Maybe not that bad, but everyone should get a chance to get their *** kicked. It may not be as glorious as trash talking about the slow *** POS you just killed, but it sure as hell shows more dignity. Seriously, I think it shows much more character to get beat and rant about how badass someone elses car is. No matter what you have done to your car, there's always something more to do that someone else has probably done. Chances are you don't drive the fastest stang out there so just remember all the trash talking you do when you get your butt kicked. Because hopefully the guy who kicked your butt will tell you how slow your POS really is.

------------------
Michael Black
Quantum Motorsports
Norman, Oklahoma

1988 Merc Cougar 5.0 HO, P&Ped heads, 2.25" custom mandrel bent dual pipes, T5 five speed tranny
15.43 @ 91.08mph (not shabby for a 3600 pound car)
60' 2.453 Street tires suck!!!

QuantumMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote