MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-12-2002, 03:14 PM   #81
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
Well I turn 18 in like 2 months 1 day. I can then buy a gun. We play by rules, you cheat on me I'm going to shoot the guy. =) I gotta load up on ammo. I got 1 guy already. hehehe... j/k I wouldn't kill anyone. or shoot them, but he will get what's coming to him all in good time. Muhahaha... don't worry I'm not going to do anything illegal. Actually funny thing is I got to become good friend with his dad cause he owns a '70 Mach 1 with a 428 in it.

§am.
SAM have you been listening to, too much Eminem??
1969 Mustang (Project Rice Eater)
1999 Silver Mustang Saleen S281 (SQ car for stereo contests)
SQ Goddess
My Stereo Bro "tireburner163"
Shelby428cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 03:24 PM   #82
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
Well I turn 18 in like 2 months 1 day. I can then buy a gun. We play by rules, you cheat on me I'm going to shoot the guy. =) I gotta load up on ammo. I got 1 guy already. hehehe... j/k I wouldn't kill anyone. or shoot them, but he will get what's coming to him all in good time. Muhahaha... don't worry I'm not going to do anything illegal. Actually funny thing is I got to become good friend with his dad cause he owns a '70 Mach 1 with a 428 in it.

§am.
QUESTION , Why is it the guys fault? look if she went to someone else then thats on her ! Regardless if he was your friend or not . Now before you say it I'll do it for you ,a true pal wont do somthing like that even if you have known each other all your life. Thats so very nice but in the real world ,and at your or any age for that matter it happens, lust is a mean S.O.B
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 04:18 PM   #83
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by induction

QUESTION , Why is it the guys fault? look if she went to someone else then thats on her ! Regardless if he was your friend or not . Now before you say it I'll do it for you ,a true pal wont do somthing like that even if you have known each other all your life. Thats so very nice but in the real world ,and at your or any age for that matter it happens, lust is a mean S.O.B
I agree it's always the cheaters fault, don't attack the one she threw her stuff at. Who knows what stories she told him. I've always wanted to KILL the guys that my ex's cheated on me with, but really, it's not them it's HER.
Old 08-12-2002, 04:24 PM   #84
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed

I agree it's always the cheaters fault, don't attack the one she threw her stuff at. Who knows what stories she told him. I've always wanted to KILL the guys that my ex's cheated on me with, but really, it's not them it's HER.
It's both of their fault as long as the other person knows that she has a boyfriend or husband! I hate chicks and guys that flirt and mess with someone that they know is taken!! That's just not right!
SQ Goddess
Old 08-12-2002, 04:35 PM   #85
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Shelby428cj

It's both of their fault as long as the other person knows that she has a boyfriend or husband! I hate chicks and guys that flirt and mess with someone that they know is taken!! That's just not right!
I agree with that as well but 9 times out of 10 the ones they're with have no clue they're with anyone or are told the story that they're broken up, or not married, or seperated, or some ****. You know what I mean...
Old 08-12-2002, 04:43 PM   #86
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
I agree with that as well but 9 times out of 10 the ones they're with have no clue they're with anyone or are told the story that they're broken up, or not married, or seperated, or some ****. You know what I mean...
I sure do Joe!! I had a guy do that to me, and I guess the chick didn't know .... So I just kicked his A**!
SQ Goddess
Old 08-12-2002, 05:37 PM   #87
PKRWUD

The schit definately gets thick when it comes to situations like that. Lying so thick, you can't even see the top of her head.

Hmmm.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 08:24 PM   #88
induction
The Brit!

Lightbulb Break it down!!

Thats all true , BUT .......... SOMTIMES THE PROBLEM STARTS AT HOME and they both know it's there and what it is! So one will tend to seek out what they desire but can't get from their mate(and you know what I mean) Not wanting to end the relationship at home but geting what he or she needs outside the relationship. { yes it sucks but it's true} have your cake and eat it too comes to mind. So... fix it at home and let dead dogs lie because they will. IMO if you can't talk to your spouse about what you want/NEED and visa-versa WItHOUT geting all bent out sorts . then your not telling yourself the truth thus selling the relationship short!! So get out of it and start anew and hopefuly the next relationship can be built honesty "FIRST" and then trust. but thats just off the top of my head who knows, hell I'm not Dr. Ruth. lol
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote