MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2002, 11:01 PM   #1
Bad_intentions
Registered Member

Default I am getting upset here....(long and involved)

Hey there guys,
I wanted to know what your opion on a safe driving, responisble, and street smart, 16 year old that learned to drive since 13 and has been driving on and off on getting a GT (would you get your son one?). So any way, I learned to drive on my cousins Taurus SHO, (220 hp), its quick.
So my parents orignally wanted to give me my dads 1990 Lexus (very nice, FR 250 hp), but the maintenance and insurance was too much. So then they decided to spend 12 grand on a car. I want a mustang gt, post 99. I have found them, for that, and my parents will insure me to drive my moms van and put the stang under my mom's name.
The most mods i plan on are, wheels/tires, baer upgrade, tokico/ebiach, and new exhaust.
But they still need convincing, so if you could help me out with stuff to tell my parents I would really appriaciate it! (safety, realabiltiy, and what not) ( I love you guys )
Thanks.

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, then is the road to heaven paved with bad ones?
Bad_intentions is offline   Reply With Quote