MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2002, 12:36 PM   #1
bobtodd
Registered Member

Talking I Got A Stang!!

I've been looking for awhile and I finally came across a stang I couldn' pass up. It's a white 91 LX with a lot of goodies. The guy gave me a list of all that is in the motor(dont have the list here with me), but I do know the car hauls ***....at least compared to my old Stang. He said he had it running 12.5 at the drag strip. From what I remember off the list it's got the following: Ported and polished 289 heads, Cobra 1.6 roller rockers, Keith Black 10.5:1 pistons, I cant remember what type of pushrods and springs, MSD ignition and coil, electric fan, 24lb injectors with matching mass air, 75mm Edlebrock throttle body, Cobra upper and lower intake, 5 speed out of a 95 cobra with motorsport clutch and some other things, aluminum driveshaft with loops, Richmond 4:10 gears, 6 point roll cage, monster tach, JBA long tube headers, two chamber flowmasters, 95 cobra rims with the cobra disc brake conversion, . I'll put everything in a new signature when I have the list. This car is fast! I just picked it up yesterday(it was raining) and I didnt get a chance to really get on it. I am getting insurance put on it tomorrow, so I'll kind of wait to try really seeing what its got. I got this car for $5,850. The body is in really good shape. No rust, although it could use a paint job. I'll put pic's up soon. I am sooo pumped about it I thought I should write and let everyone know I finally have a stang to cruise this summer!!
bobtodd is offline   Reply With Quote