MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-10-2002, 12:46 AM   #1
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Arrow mustang packaging??

does anyone know where i can find a coplete listing as to what packages were offered for the 2002 (or is offered for the new 2003s)...i dont just mean leather int., mach 1000, etc....i mean "smoker's package", sunroof (a saw a v6 the other day with one), foldling rear seat, etc...most of these things may be dealer packages...but im still very curious...

...and on the Ford sticker that was on my passenger side window at the ford lot, in vehicle description is says "4-passenger specialty"...can anyone explain what this means? all of the mustangs are for 4 passengers...they all have 4 seatbelts...are they talking about mustangs that have a 5th seatbelt? (our foxbody had one for years cuz it was the "family" car...hehe...my dad had to have it put in by request though)

just me being curious again..

-jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 12:52 AM   #2
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Question Really?!

Hmmm. I didn't know that they were making a sunroof an option?! I wonder if maybe it wasn't aftermarket? Who knows, maybe it was factory!?
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 12:52 AM   #3
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

your back seat on your gt doesnt fold down? my 2k has a split rear seat that fold's down on both sides, i got the gt premium package.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 12:54 AM   #4
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
your back seat on your gt doesnt fold down? my 2k has a split rear seat that fold's down on both sides, i got the gt premium package.
i got the gt premium package too...all the goodies (cept mach 1000)...but i have no ashtray or lighter (i prefer the extra 12V slot anyways)...and i have no folding rear seat! pissed my off when i was trying to reach the inside of my quarter panel...lol...i ended up taking out my seats though...hehe

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Old 08-10-2002, 12:59 AM   #5
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon

i got the gt premium package too...all the goodies (cept mach 1000)...but i have no ashtray or lighter (i prefer the extra 12V slot anyways)...and i have no folding rear seat! pissed my off when i was trying to reach the inside of my quarter panel...lol...i ended up taking out my seats though...hehe
thats odd, because i got an ashtray, it fit's in the cup holder & lighter, but mines a hardtop? oh yeah & the extra 12v outlet

R H C- member # 1
Old 08-10-2002, 01:03 AM   #6
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:

thats odd, because i got an ashtray, it fit's in the cup holder & lighter, but mines a hardtop? oh yeah & the extra 12v outlet
you only have one cupholder?...i have two...both in the console...ones a normal size one, than an oversized one with an inlet and a rubber piece that fits into it making it a second smaller cupholder if needed...maybe that inlet is where they add the lighter?

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-10-2002, 01:10 AM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon

you only have one cupholder?...i have two...both in the console...ones a normal size one, than an oversized one with an inlet and a rubber piece that fits into it making it a second smaller cupholder if needed...maybe that inlet is where they add the lighter?
no my ashtray fits in the big cupholder, then i have the smaller one my lighter is in front of my shifter, it's laid out different than your's my foglight switch is behind the cup holders and my mach 460 is split, the radio tape player is above my cd player, where your switches are in front of the shifter - ford?

R H C- member # 1
Old 08-10-2002, 01:15 AM   #8
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:

no my ashtray fits in the big cupholder, then i have the smaller one my lighter is in front of my shifter, it's laid out different than your's my foglight switch is behind the cup holders and my mach 460 is split, the radio tape player is above my cd player, where your switches are in front of the shifter - ford?
ahhh! lol...i understand you, but its a maze! geez....thats nuts..lol...im glad i dont have an ashtry/lighter though...means my car will never be smoked in...woo! lol....but im still curious about packages! ford doesnt list all of them...maybe they do when you factory order a car ...cuz mine wasnt factory ordered...it was the only black gt conv. left in the area...and even it was on a truck somewhere..lol...thats why i got the auto :\ but no bitching from me...lol...ford woulda been replacing my clutch on my brand new car after a month of gear crunching, missing, and stalls...hehe

oh..and that sunroof looked pretty cool! ...since you have a hardtop maybe you should look into it if you like it...it really made the car look nicer...but i think it was aftermarket..

-jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-10-2002, 01:23 AM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

the 99 - 00's are laid out different than the 01 up, i dont want a sunroof, got a factory one on my 87 f-150, if it rains hard it leak's, wish it wasnt on there.

R H C- member # 1
Old 08-10-2002, 01:36 AM   #10
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
the 99 - 00's are laid out different than the 01 up, i dont want a sunroof, got a factory one on my 87 f-150, if it rains hard it leak's, wish it wasnt on there.
lol, ever taken a foxbody mustang conv. through an automated carwash...turns into a swimming pool! lol...it was fun even riding in the back with the removable glass window...lol

my gf left one of her window's down on her cavalier last week and it rained hard in the early morning....i heard that the dip on her armrest on the door panel was filled up and that there was actual standing water on the carpet :\...at least its only a lower-packaged cavalier....so no power windows/doors or leather...everything was fine, but the car was aired out for the entire rest of the weekend..lol...down here you can get mold in your car easily... ...thats no fun!...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-10-2002, 01:45 AM   #11
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

at least it was a chevy, no loss, heheh, really my son left my pass. window down & it rained hard that night, i was so p.o.ed, i went & got a wet vac that morning, no harm done, but i told him if he ever did that again, boom out go the lights.

R H C- member # 1
Old 08-10-2002, 12:53 PM   #12
RBatson
Registered Member

Your rear seat doesn't fold down because you have a convertible and the top is right behind the rear seat. Its my understanding that all the hardtop GTs have fold down seats, I don't know about the v6s(never even looked at one close). The first time I ever saw a fold down back seat, in something other than a hatchback car, was in an 89 Mercury XR7.

You can probably go to www.ford.com and look at all the options, you can actually build your car with the exact options you want.
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 12:57 PM   #13
RBatson
Registered Member

Try this link http://www4.forddirect.fordvehicles....e=&statetoken=
Old 08-10-2002, 01:02 PM   #14
jj_jonathon
Trisket

those are the normal options...thats just premium/deluxe, gt/v6, vert/hardtop and colors...im talking about other special packaging...like the smoker's package and any other like that that you cant seem to ask for...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-10-2002, 01:05 PM   #15
RBatson
Registered Member

I was just looking for that option, its not on there... I see what you mean, strange. Fold down rear seat is not listed either. Maybe you could email them and ask where that hidden list is....
Old 08-10-2002, 01:13 PM   #16
jj_jonathon
Trisket

maybe you get to choose these options when you preorder a mustang...like if i grabbed an 03 before it was built?...hrmm...something to ask ford when i ***** about my gas tank...bwuaha

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-10-2002, 10:43 PM   #17
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RBatson
Your rear seat doesn't fold down because you have a convertible and the top is right behind the rear seat. Its my understanding that all the hardtop GTs have fold down seats, I don't know about the v6s(never even looked at one close). The first time I ever saw a fold down back seat, in something other than a hatchback car, was in an 89 Mercury XR7.

You can probably go to www.ford.com and look at all the options, you can actually build your car with the exact options you want.
Hey. I have a 1994 Stang with only a V6 and my back seats fold down.
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote