MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2003, 12:43 PM   #1
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Default lost 3 times last night!

!st race was a 98 cobra from a dead dig. I had him to the top of third but i ran out of gear and he creeped on me and finished with his bumper even with my hood. Good run. Then a 02 GT with exhaust and some other stuff. He Put about a car on me. Then said his friend in a turbo civic wanted to go. So i obliged. Prety even launch(i was grannying it out to avoid exess spin) And then walked away from him, but missed my 2-3 shift, twice. By the time i found third his sideview mirror was at my front bumper. Threw his flashers on. I asked if he wanted to go once more because i blew my shifts. he said sure, but when we cruised back to the start he and his friends bolted out of there. The stangs were honjest losses, but that civic was mine and he knew it, so he ran rather than loose. Oh well. A fun night all in all. Not bad for a 94 GT with gears, exhaust, and 200,000 miles. I was also toting around a bunch of crap like my tool kits, a case of oil, bag of oil filters, clothes. Good times.

Light Em Up!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote