MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-06-2001, 09:05 PM   #1
SlowStang2
Registered Member

Talking Jap car vs. Ford car, then driver and friends vs. other driver and friends

This was the best. We were at a Mobil in a city around where I live, when this newer(not newest) style Eclipse pulls up with these passengers wearing wife beaters (showing off their rib cages) and hats turned sideways. They walked with that limp as if they are tough. Thats where my friend came in. My drunk friend goes up to the driver first and points out and laughs at all the stickers on this kid's car. The passenger gets out and gets in my friend's face trying to act hard and tough. The passenger was more offended that the car was being laughed at rather than the driver. Before anything physical happened, I came up and said "Hey lets race. If you can outrun me, then you can outrun my friend from kicking your *** ." The driver said OUT OF NO WHERE "NO HOW ABOUT, WIN OR LOSE WE KICK YOUR ASSES, KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN'!" I said "even better."

We both pull out and I can hear the briggs & stratton exhaust pipe on his great car as we drive up to a light that just so happen to be there and red. We staged. Light turns green, I HEAR A TURBO. I also hear the benefits of a FWD car getting no traction. When I got to third I actually saw him creep up, but the road was out and he was the loser.
He pulls over and so do we. He pulled out a baseball bat and started screaming like the ghetto-wannabe that he was. Friend says "OH YOU WANT TO PLAY HUH?" Then my friend pulls out a hammer and charges after them. They drop the bat and jump into their car and peel out. I got to the bat on the ground and threw it at the car's rear windshield and broke it while they STILL sped off. I could not stop laughing.

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, adjustable fuel regulator 14.4@100 MPH on G-tech;96 at track. (Sad, i know. i have stock heads)
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 05:18 AM   #2
Vector
Registered Member

Hi, I know someone who is moding his Eclipse, but don't worry. This guy isn't about rice, he's about performance. He just chooses to get that performance out of a 4-cylinder and so far has over 300hp. That's more than most modded mustangs unless you get serious . I would consider the Eclipse a good car if driven by good people, and it sounds like the Eclipse in your story wasn't unfortunately.
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 08:15 AM   #3
dinomite
The Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by SlowStang2:
We both pull out and I can hear the briggs & stratton exhaust pipe on his great car as we drive up to a light that just so happen to be there and red.
lol! thats great. i went to a kart race couple weeks ago, and i was amazed at how many ricers i saw there. then i surmised that its a type of racing they can relate to, it involves loud lawnmower engines.

------------------
90LX AOD Convertable: Lakewood control arms, FMS springs.
Best 1/4: 15.277@92.25 (2.27 60')
AIM: dinomite1, roadracestang
dinomite@softhome.net
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
dinomite
The Dude

Quote:
He pulls over and so do we. He pulled out a baseball bat and started screaming like the ghetto-wannabe that he was. Friend says "OH YOU WANT TO PLAY HUH?" Then my friend pulls out a hammer and charges after them. They drop the bat and jump into their car and peel out. I got to the bat on the ground and threw it at the car's rear windshield and broke it while they STILL sped off. I could not stop laughing.
!
thats great! when they had the advantage (bat) they thought they were all tough, but as soon as the field is even, the f**kers run off. thats great that you f**ked him up with his own weapon. damn, i hate those little fools.

------------------
90LX AOD Convertable: Lakewood control arms, FMS springs.
Best 1/4: 15.277@92.25 (2.27 60')
AIM: dinomite1, roadracestang
dinomite@softhome.net
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 10:52 AM   #5
LincoConti87
Registered Member

You know whats funny. I have a bat behind my front door in case I need it...but in general unless you plan to actually break someone's head in with it you are just going to get it taken from you and get hurt or in their case broken window. Hammer lol
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 02:00 PM   #6
danl
Registered Member

Cool

Sounds like those guys got what they deserve, but its never right to instigate as your friend did. THose little punks could've had a gun, plus if they ever see your car again, they may trash it in a parking lot somewhere. I don't like fighting, its not civilized.

About the dsm, yea fwd sucks. By the end of the quarter it should've been even though, possibly with the dsm in front (at least thats my experience with a '90 gt). Theirs no excuse though, sounds like cocky kids that got the beatdown they deserve.

------------------
'90 Eclipse GS Turbo
danl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2001, 06:10 PM   #7
Stang Runner
Registered Member

I think they will run the next time they see you. I hate those poeple who think they are BIG Gang poeple. I am 21 and All the kids I hung with are all Real Gang poeple I mean It is cool when they see me they are like You cool One said If I evey need a JOB come see him... They know I would love to drive my car or there car fast if I must. I dont hang with them, I would be In Jail if I did, or dead. I Dont drink or do drugs and they still like me! But they have seen me drive and they know I have some guts.
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 09:43 AM   #8
CRIPPLED PONY
Registered Member

Its amazing, you put **** all over your car and get offended when someone laughs at it. LOL! Thats like dying your hair green and having earings all through your eye brows and expecting people to respect you.
CRIPPLED PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 11:40 AM   #9
GONZO99TA
Registered Member

i find that i lead a much longer and not so frustrating life, if you just ignore the idiots one is going to run into in life. this includes your drunken friend and car full of stickers.
like mentioned before what would have happened if they actually had a gun or was willing to swing the bat. would you really be willing to go the hospital because some drunk was making fun of someone's car. this is the type of b.s. that has been giving the racing and cruising scene a bad rep. lately.
just my $.02
GONZO99TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 04:44 PM   #10
bada$$lx

Cool

Ya gotta love the "ghetto limp". The limp plus a bat, always means they're tough, don't you know that? Is it me, or doesn't anybody know how to fight w/out weapons anymore???

------------------
'90 LX 5.0;12K original miles (no sh*&);3.55 gears; March pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads;BBK 1 5/8" equal length shorties;MSD 6AL ignition w/ blaster 2 coil;FMS E303 cam;Pro-M 75mm MAF;BBK 70mm TB; Eibach drag-launch spring kit;Southside welded subs;9" K&N cone filter charger;Hurst shifter;Cervini's 3" turbo hood;A/C delete; gutted cats;2 chamber Flomasters;Corbeau racing seats;FMS 30# injectors;JMS chip; Holley 190lb fp;TFS track heat Intake (12.299 @ 113 - 1.78 60')
Old 08-08-2001, 05:06 PM   #11
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Wink

Sure they do, it's called get 10 of your ghetto buddies and jump some poor lone skinny guy and kick him while he is down.

Fighting is no longer a honorable thing (if it ever was )

------------------
1995 Mustang GT

[This message has been edited by 95mustanggt (edited 08-08-2001).]
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 05:37 PM   #12
SlowStang2
Registered Member

Well I do have to admit, I am scared about my car getting messed with, but my new job starts in a town away from here, so I doubt theyll be down there. They don't know where I live and I keep my car in the garage, so just in case they do know where I live, theyre gonna have to break through the door. Its not unheard of I know, I watch television too, but you have to be pretty crazy to actually go into someone's house where the law is on the owner's side to defend his house appropriatly. As far as my drunken friend acting the way he did, its not as bad as it seems on paper. He was worse than I was about to be. All I was going to do was ask them why this sticker is here and why this sticker is there, chuckle, then challenge him to a race. I don't know, I do know, however, that not everyone is like me.

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, GT-40Y Turbo Swirl aluminum heads, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, adjustable fuel regulator 14.4@100 MPH on G-tech;96 at track. (Sad, i know. This is with the stock heads)
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 08:01 PM   #13
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

when i do a lil work to my engine i am gonna do that..........that is brilliant askin them why the stickers are there......i don't have to worry though cause from wut i hear there are noi fast rice rockets where i live......except the blue civic which is out of commisioned cause he blew it up using n20

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 09:43 PM   #14
46stang
Registered Member

Smile

what really interests me is what type of hammer you had? claw, sledge, blacksmith, rubber, or possibly a DEADBLOW hammer man you guys are some voilent racers too funny!

------------------
96 stang,ported 99 heads, 99 intake, 99 cams,Steeda power pullies,Steeda timing adj.,Kirban adj.reg.,Pro-m 87,24#inj.,70mm t/b,BBK longtube headers,Bassani x-pipe w/cats, Dynomax ultraflow catback,iat mod, home depot ram air, k@n,
373's,cobra brakes,fms spings, lakewood 90/10's and 50/50's tri-ax shifter.
best et 13.80
best mph 103.3
bfg street tires,bakersfield, ca

46stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2001, 10:55 PM   #15
White5.0
Registered Member

you have to watch out for ricers, all of them keep bats in theres car. their girlfriends have to have something besides their little cocks because all us mustang guys with horse cocks make their stuff loose !
White5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 01:42 AM   #16
SoulflyGuy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by White5.0:
you have to watch out for ricers, all of them keep bats in theres car. their girlfriends have to have something besides their little cocks because all us mustang guys with horse cocks make their stuff loose !
LOL Damn straight! ***** those damn ricers, they act like badasses then when someone actually shows face, they turn and run away or act like they are so much greater than you to do anything at all.

SoulflyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 10:44 PM   #17
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
...We both pull out and I can hear the briggs & stratton exhaust pipe on his great car as we drive up to a light that just so happen to be there and red. We staged. Light turns green, I HEAR A TURBO. I also hear the benefits of a FWD car getting no traction. When I got to third I actually saw him creep up, but the road was out and he was the loser.

Be very careful! Some of those guys don't carry bats, they carry guns. I ran a guy a couple of years ago when I drove a modded Cutlass. I beat the guy by a fender and he got upset. We argued for a minute then he reached under his seat, pulled a gun. I froze like an ice cube and he took off. I wanted to chase him, but I punked out. I filed a police report, but they never found the guy. Just remember there is no shame in walking away. The point is walk away, don't be carried away in a bag.

Nitrous Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 02:43 AM   #18
smokedchevy
Registered Member

Damn!! You guys need to control yourselves. I don't mean to sound like a wussy ol man, but it could have turned out really ugly. Sometimes you need to ignore idiots like that. Remember, revenge never ends. You can sure bet if someone threw a bat threw my rear window I'd be searching for them. Oh well, at least you wooped his butt in and out of the car. Watch you back!!

------------------
92 GT, 4:10 gears, centerforce clutch, 6# powerdyne blower, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters
smokedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote