MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-03-2001, 10:47 PM   #1
dirtyGT
Registered Member

Unhappy SORRY GUYS

I've noticed myself that i have been rude and a little flamey in my posts and i apoligze i've just been having some bad times right now and i have no reason to take it out on anybody.My dad is really sick with cancer and he doesn't have much left in him the doctor says a month or less and my car is a mess right know and my life with girls is not the greatest etiher again i apoligze and i'll keep my BS or what ever you want to call it to myself.Don't take anything i've said about camaro's import's or any person the wrong way because i haven't ment any of it.Thanks

------------------
P.M.D. PERFORMANCE
project BLACK DEATH 88GT
dirtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:46 PM   #2
84_GT350
Registered Member

I hear ya man. My father passed away yesterday morning from a year long battle with lymphoma. And hell...I know how much it sucks...so feel free to take it out on me. Hehe. The only thing I can say is to make the most of what little time you have. I never realized how important this was until I was given the same kind of news. And while it hurts like a b@stard to lose a parent, you'll feel better later in life knowing you didn't waste your time. At least I know I will

------------------
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops), 302HO, Comp cams Xtreme Energy cam, Carter 625cfm carb, Weiand Stealth intake, MSD distributor, MSD coil, FMS 9mm wires, 1 5/8" MAC unequal shorties, 2 1/2" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, KYBs, 16"x8" 4 lug Cobra Rs, Falken 245/45ZR16s
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:36 AM   #3
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. I hope what I am about to say will help you feel a little better.
When I was growing up I lived with my mom and brother. I saw my dad maybe 3 times a year, birthdays and Christmas. For a long time I held it against him, but then I realized that's just the way he is. He and I have an understanding, he doesn't bother me and I don't bother him. I honsetly feel sorry for him.
Anyway, enough of the sob story for me. I hope you get your spirits up. Atleast you have the time left with him. Again, I'm sorry to hear that, and I wish I could help out in some way.
John
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 07:20 PM   #4
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Hey if you flamed me, don't worry about it, I'm used to being in the middle of it all.

I'm sorry to hear about your father, dirtyGT.

84_GT350, my condolences to you for the loss of your father.

My dad literally takes his life into his own hands everytime he gets behind the wheel of a car. He has a serious bone spur on a vertebrae in his neck, if he suffers any whiplash at all, it will severe his spinal cord and he will die. He has consulted with his doctors and the neurologist, and for now, he has put off the surgery to remove it. It's a sobering thought to know your dad is only a jolt away from death, but much more so to know that he is passing away right in front of your eyes.

Hopefully time will heal your wounds.

Kell
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 12:07 AM   #5
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

I'm sorry to hear that guys... I lost my Dad in January this year to a cancer related stroke. He was like a best friend and definitely who I hope to turn out to be. There is a huge emptiness in my life that will never be filled, but I know now that there is no more pain and struggling and that brings me peace. I wish you the best and keep the memories alive long after they're gone.

------------------
Joe!
1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.71@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:
www.joe4speed.com
1999 Ninja ZX-6R 10.32@135mph!
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS

joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2001, 12:24 PM   #6
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Wow! It must take a lot of courage to go through what all you guys have been through.

As a Diabetic I have had to have some pretty couragous days, but if I ever lost my dad or had to watch him in pain like that I don't know if I could hold myself together like you have all done.

I wish you all the best and if you need support, know that you are all only a keystroke away from it.

Cam
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2001, 01:10 PM   #7
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

It is hard for me to emagine life with out my father. I can't empathize with you all, but i will give condolences, and wish each of you the best of luck. Try to stay strong, and remember, we are always here for you when you need us. One big horsepower family.

Jonathan
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote