MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-17-2001, 03:45 PM   #1
rbatson

Post Digital camcorder

I'm in the market for a digital camcorder, I'm looking at the Sony DCR-TRV320. Sears has it for $699 on sale but I found it online for $559 + 19.90 shipping. Anyone have this camcorder? The DCR-TRV120 is basically the same camcorder minus the memory stick and still picture function, its $449 + 16.90 shipping. Anyone have a digital camcorder?

I was told Sears would match internet pricing, I don't see how they could but my gfriend called and verified this. Seems they would lose alot of money seeing as they have overhead and the internet shops could be a warehouse.

Oh yeah, there is a service on-line called pricescan.com that finds the cheapest prices, I know there are others. What do you guys use?

I can't wait! I have a Sony VAIO pc , Sony digital camera(MVC-FD85) and now I get to try out this little ilink plug in the front of my pc. Look for videos coming soon .

------------------
Rick
My 89lx(updated 2/21/2001)
My 97 Cobra
Old 03-17-2001, 09:38 PM   #2
Mustanguy

Thumbs up

I have a SONY camcorder that I've owned for the past 2 years,LOVE IT! It takes the 8mm tapes(which by the way produces better picture quality for replaying)

The only thing I would do different,would be to make sure and get the image stabilization feature,as this feature helps alot when your trying to video-tape a still picture/setting.It eliminates any shaking that make occur while video taping..

------------------
Paxton Blown 87GT