MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-17-2001, 12:30 PM   #21
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Red face

My advice?: buy yourself a Taurus... you wont need shift and calculate your revs at the line.[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh please dude a "taurus" did you think of that all by your self . Ok lizard "KING" PLEASE.. please forgive me if I have offended any of you 4.6 drivers by stating that I like your cars and I wish I had one. Damn it I am such an @sshole I give lizard king props in everything I post about the 4.6L, but it appears that my slow sluggish 5.0 is not worthy. So sadly I am going to lunch now to look at the local ford dealership for a Taurus. If I get a taurus I still wont be as fast as the "lizard" but at least i can say that I can haul more groceries than U anyday buddy

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers mac cold air fender kit cowl hood nitto drag radials ford racing clutch flow masters h-pipe 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 02:50 PM   #22
fordmanck
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 5.0 HO:
I have found that some of these 4.6 liter guys are as bad as camaro drivers. I always here this talk from them that stock for stock I would kill you. But come on how many fox bodies are stock. They only run 14.60's here and say when I get used to my car it will run mid 13's. Except for the occasional freak 4.6 like lizard king or ares most 4.6 cars run mid 14's stock. I have put maybe 70 miles on my car since I have bought so I damn sure aint used to mine I am not going to lie the best I have done with my car the one and only time I took it to the track was a 15.4 I could not launch (just sat and spun) and I could not hit the gears. I drove like sh!t what can I say I just wasnt used to shifting at 5200 rpms and I missed gear after gear. I think a 15.4 is pretty good considering I took forever to get it into third on that run. I have since practiced shifting at high speed and hope to hang with the mighty 4.6 liter this weekend

Read what you wrote up there fuktard. I have a 5.0 in case you didn't realize that. I'm just sticking up for the new 4.6's because you are under the delusion that they are mid 14 second cars(see above). Please do not insult my intelligence again thinking I was talking out of my a$$. Care to stick your foot in your mouth again?

------------------
My 94 GT

[This message has been edited by fordmanck (edited 05-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by fordmanck (edited 05-17-2001).]
fordmanck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 04:57 PM   #23
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Quote:
I give lizard king props in everything I post about the 4.6L, but it appears that my slow sluggish 5.0 is not worthy. So sadly I am going to lunch now to look at the local ford dealership for a Taurus. If I get a taurus I still wont be as fast as the "lizard" but at least i can say that I can haul more groceries than U anyday buddy

5.0 HO ... I was just trying to make you dig man. You said if you would see a 13 second 4.6 Stock, that you would dig it! If you look closely at my post, I have not once mentionned anything about the 5.0s.

I can truthfully say when I hit this board the 5.0 in general are all faster than all the locals we have here. It's sorta of anoying cuz none of the locals want to line up anymore and prove me wrong ... except for one mean red cobra (he runs very low 13s NA).

------------------
Lizard King, Bone Stock; 13.69 at 101MPH
Extreme Burnout
2000GT VS LS1
Quartermile run
2000GT vs LX Stang

Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 05:19 PM   #24
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

BTW, 5.0 HO thanks for the props man... but without that video we both know I would flamed to pieces right?

Oh and Fuktard will be added to my vocabulary under the really cool name calling section.

Gringoss... you a fuktard man!!
What did you call me?
You heard me fuktard!
WHAAAAAAAAA...
Old 05-17-2001, 05:44 PM   #25
fordmanck
Registered Member

Quote:
OK here is a prime example of one of these fuqtards talking about the 4.6 will hand a stock 5.0 its @ss. Duh, who cares.
BTW ls1's run in the 13's all the time here. There are not too many stock fox body 5.0's . and there are a butt load of 4.6liter mustangs that run here. sure I have seen modded 4.6 mustangs run 12's even 11's HELL I like the 4.6 stangs "wish I had one" I would love to personaly see one run a 13 stock "I would dig that"

Just wanted to show I wasn't the one who started with the fuktard.

------------------
My 94 GT
fordmanck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 07:05 PM   #26
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Oh come om "FORDMANCK" its all in good fun I can see that you are assuming you have to drive a 4.6liter to be a fuqtard. Actually most "fuqtards" drive RICE. I have removed my foot rom my mouth . HEY LIZARD I really dig your video man Fast car and good driving
Old 05-17-2001, 09:51 PM   #27
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I could always argue there are a ton of stock 13 second 5.0's too.

Personally, I think the 5.0 and 4.6's are pretty even when both are driven balls to the wall's. Maybe a slight edge to the 4.6.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 11:38 PM   #28
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

If you dig my job is done.

I new Unit was on his way with his .02 cents. ...I could argue until I meet the 5.0 that shows me the 13s stock. That's my .02 cents.

------------------

13.66 @ 100.3MPH, Stock (except for K&N Filter)

Quartermile run

[This message has been edited by Lizard King (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 05:19 AM   #29
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Yeah well my car ran 13.6s bone stock back in 69 on blys ply tires. Bet u guys wish u could do that. :P

Just kiding guys don't get all mad. I love all mustangs. 5.0s 4.6s what ever it is I love to see them whip some butt. Lets face it though mine is just better . Just messing with u guys again trying to stir up more trouble.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 08:03 AM   #30
mmike

Lizard, kodos to a fast running(driving) 4.6.
I have a question though: when you say you ran a 13.6x stock, bone stock is that without the K&N and with the headlight in.
Just curious. As far as I'm concerned K&N and headlight out = not stock.
No disrespect, just curious. BTW you'd prob. beat me on the street with my driving and those times.(need more practice and tuning

------------------
306ci, TFS stage 3 heads. port/pol edlebrock performer intake.
77mm mass air, 70mm TB, crane 2030 cam, Mac full length headers, flowmasters
3.73 gears and more.

[This message has been edited by mmike (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 10:29 AM   #31
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

5.0 H0... I think you are just a little kid who wants to stir some $hit here.
First of all I don't think anyone here believes that you did beat the bullit, oh I forgot you were dreaming that you won right.
Why don't you come in my car and I will show you some real power.
Please go bull$hit someone in another web site.

99GT…
rear sway bar (adjustable)
rear lower control arm
traction bars,
tokiko struts illumina 5 position,
tokiko shocks,
caster camber plates
racing lower springs
3:73
strut tower brace
underdrive pulleys
Michelin “pilot XGT-Z4. 245x17
No silencer
No spare tire

Rocket 99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 10:59 AM   #32
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket 99GT:
[B]5.0 H0... I think you are just a little kid who wants to stir some $hit here.
First of all I don't think anyone here believes that you did beat the bullit, oh I forgot you were dreaming that you won right.
Why don't you come in my car and I will show you some real power.
Please go bull$hit someone in another web site.

Ok now you are an idiot first of all I did not start this forum. I have never raced a bullit or a new mustang. I am far from a little kid if you must know I am 25 and a pipeyard foreman My mustang is just something that I bought to play with I also own a 00'GMC truck and a 91 crx. Its ok man I have grown to understand that it takes all types of people to make life fun. I get a kick out of people like you that talk out your @ss without knowing what your talking about. Man this has got to hurt realizing how dumb you just sounded. Oh well ive got to go back to work at my little kid job. Have a nice day 8=====>

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers mac cold air fender kit cowl hood nitto drag radials ford racing clutch flow masters h-pipe 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires
Old 05-18-2001, 01:35 PM   #33
bada$$lx

Cool

LizardKing.......very nice times for a stocker (I saw the video). Congrats on the coming of the little lizardprince/princess!

------------------
'90 LX 5.0; 12K original miles (no sh*&); 3.55 gears; pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads; BBK shorties; MSD 6AL box w/ blaster 2 coil; Motorsport E303 cam; Pro-M 75mm MAF; BBK 70mm TB; Eibach spring kit; Southside welded subs; K&N cone filter charger; Hurst shifter; fiberglass turbo hood; A/C-less; rear seat-less; cat-less; 2 chamber Flos; Corbeau racing seats (fronts);
30# injectors; 190 lb fp; TFS track heat Intake (12.299 @ 113)
Old 05-18-2001, 06:31 PM   #34
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

mmike, I did have the headlight out ... but had the stock air filter when I ran 13.69 and 13.7xx... With the headlight in, My best is probably around 13.9, maybe 13.8.

It's cool with me if you consider that modified. I would like to specify that when I run people at our races on the weekend I do pull out the headlight... I consider no added parts stock, but that is a long debate.

bada$$lx, thanks for the compliment. I will be having a little boy(gecko) in about 15 days. My wife bought him a little Lizard PG with a flame retardant DODO blanket... hehehe.

Boys this is why the Lizard is still stock . But that's ok, having a little one will compensate completely. (i'm thinking 1 pistons dragster)
Old 05-19-2001, 12:03 AM   #35
Try Me
Registered Member

Talking

Mercury - We too have a cocky bastard at our races. His name's CamaroBoy

5.0 - Quit the trash talking. I'll line you up with my SN-95 any old day of the f*cking week, and show you the margin the "driver factor" provides :-)

All you panzies that claim the new Stangs are good for mid-14's should follow Lizards advice and place an order for that Taurus asap!

As for claiming the new 4.6 will beat lS1 and LS6's, well that's just dumb. The LS's run low 13's, high 12's.

I saw a Bullet on Bank Street last week. Some older guy was driving it, and he was DRIVING it Wether the Bullet is a beast compared to the conventional 4.6 has yet to be determined. Until then, i'm watching my azz when a 4.6 pulls up on me
Try Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 12:49 AM   #36
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Wink

Crisping an LT-1 with a 99+4.6 aint that hard. I've got wittnesess who have watched me, and themselves have toasted plenty O' LT-1's.

Mad Bad, I thought you said LT-1s.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 05-19-2001).]
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 01:44 AM   #37
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Red face

5.0 - Quit the trash talking. I'll line you up with my SN-95 any old day of the f*cking week, and show you the margin the "driver factor" provides
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________ If you consider me admitting that I ran a dismal 15.4 trash talking well I just dont know what to say. but if you are questioning my driving skills you dont know what you are talking about. I have just returned from the track and although my best time was a 15.2 at 90 mph. I did win alot of races, over hear a perfect light is .500. I pulled a .5004 RT and 4 other RT's under a .530. On my 15.20 run I beat a 2001 cobra he ran a 15.26 @91mph. He may have missed a gear or something I dont know, but a kill is a kill I wanted to tell the guy good race but he was a sore loser. You can buy speed but not skills. My car may be slow compared to yours but just like the 01' cobra learned today you cant win every race. And I guess it would not be fair if i did not mention that I did lose to two different 4.6 liters stangs one of them ran a 13.7 with slicks and I dont know what else. And the other was an auto I think and beat me with a 14.7 against my 15.3 it sounds like I got smoked but I killed her off of the light and it was a close race. I make it a point not to trash talk since most people on this board could outrun me. If I was talking trash I would lie and say I run 13's with my stock 2.73's and light mods like some people do on this board. If you came down here and waxed me in a bracket race I would tell you good race shake your hand and want to go again. I might get a little bit out of hand with my mouth on the computer, but like I told the other guy its all in good fun man

------------------
Old 05-19-2001, 10:47 AM   #38
aurilius_maximus
Registered Member

Well, I am sensing some hostility in here... Just thought I would throw out some honest numbers that I ran last night. I was consistantly running 14.4's and I had a 14.2@101. I will admit I do not know how to drive that well...

Old 05-19-2001, 10:53 AM   #39
aurilius_maximus
Registered Member

Well, I am sensing some hostility in here... Just thought I would throw out some honest numbers that I ran last night. I was consistantly running 14.4's and I had a 14.2@101. I will admit I do not know how to drive that well...

Old 05-19-2001, 10:58 AM   #40
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

From what I've seen, that sounds about right for a stock Cobra96. Do you think there is much room for improvement on that time?