MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-25-2001, 11:57 AM   #1
Stang_ROTY
Registered Member

Post Need ALL Emissions equipment - Please help

I'm finally at the point where I need to order my emissions stuff. I'm running a 393 stroker (based on a'69 351W)w/EFI and I need all the sensors and emissions related stuff. I bought the car minus motor and tranny so I have NOTHING to swap fromthe 302. Fortunately, all my wiring harnesses came with the car. So far my list contains the EGR sensor, O2 sensors, TPS sensor, but I know there is much more than that. Isn't there sonething I need to do with the heads...like running a line from somewhere to the heads to recirculate emissions?? Also, do I need the cannister purge system to pass emissions?? I'm about a week away from putting the motor in so I'd appreciate all the help I can get. thanks

------------------
Almost done!
93 GT, Dynamic C4, 8 pt cage, chute,
Sothside Machine bars & Sub-frames, 3.73's
'69 393 stroker w/SRP pistons, Edlebrock Performer heads, Performer RPM Upper & Lower Manifold..Crane Gold 1.6 Rollers Comp Cam..BBK 70MM TB, ceraminc shorties & H-pipe w/cats..30lb Injectors..Cartech Fuel System
Stang_ROTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 07:24 AM   #2
Stang_ROTY
Registered Member

Thanks for all the help guys. Does anyone know what an ACT and ECT sensor is??
Stang_ROTY is offline   Reply With Quote