MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-26-2001, 06:55 PM   #1
dubljay@aol.com
Registered Member

Angry Starting/Stalling Problems Cont.

(I posted a message yesterday called "Starting/Stalling Problems", this is a continuation of that letter and what happened today) Today I ran the car up the street for about a 10 minute drive, went into a store for about 5 minutes came out it started right up, drove it across the parking lot to another store, went in for 5 minutes came back out and ran into the same problem again, turned over fine but just wouldn't fire, left it in the parking lot for about 2 hours, came back and it fired right up, started to drive it home and got about 2 minutes down the road and the car stalled while I was doing about 40 mph, all the lights came on including the check engine light, went to pull over to the side of the road and the car cut back on again, so I continued to drive it, about 30 seconds later it did the same thing, as I went to pull off of the road it cut back on again, so I drove it the rest of the way home, about a 5 minute drive without anymore cutting out problems.
dubljay@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote