Thread: Mustang Loyalty
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #39
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default Re: Mustang Loyalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach 1
Wow, u totally took my comments out of context. Lol....are you imagining things in your head?

I never once said the big 3 were as good as the asians, so why u putting words in my mouth is something i would like to know?

I said they all have had problems, and to say ford had "blah, blah, blah......" wrong with it is stupid, because the same could be done for any manufacture.

Ive personally have had Fords with 110K miles withut any problems at all. And I think they make a better product than GM and Chrysler, and I am surprised to see the amount of Ford bashing that i do because I have had good luck with them.

Try reading more carefluuy and not putting words into peoples mouths.
Sorry about that, Mach. Sometimes people are a little hard to read over the internet. To clairify, Ford's got a bad quality reputation because they are not as good as the Asian auto manufacturers, which is in all honesty, probably a glass half-empty view on things. I would say that Ford builds mostly good cars, but when you're comparing them to exceptionally built cars, you tend to overlook the strides that the domestics have made in terms of quality overall. It doesn't help that the Asian manufacturers have pretty much nailed quality issues down (there will always be some) but they are now targetting European cars for engineering and driving experience. Moving targets are hard to catch If I took stuff out of context, it was unintentional.

69fastback, I'm not really Ford bashing as I am Ford worrying. I like the domestics, and I'm a patriot in my belief that nobody does it better than what we can do in the US. It may be false logic, but a little pride never killed anybody, unless you're talking about the 7 deadly sins, lol. Anwyay, I think it's important for customers of the big 3 to make sure their manufacturer of choice knows what's on the consumers mind so they can build the car we want.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote