MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-08-2002, 12:44 AM   #21
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

As all of you know I'm neutral like Switzerland.... If ya like it good for ya! It looks ok to me... Good luck have fun with it. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks but you.
Old 11-08-2002, 01:04 AM   #22
The Deuce
Registered Member

I heard once about a Scorrocio running around with a 944 driveline. Can't seem to back this up with any internet searches though. Maybe it was just a myth.

Either way, that would be the one VW worth having. Well, that and the '65 notch I saw with a 2180. Dammmm that car was fast.

All that being said, I don't understand this VW. I'm sure people enjoy it, I wouldn't. Not my style. I need speed (see bike, not car), and not drawing attention. This is why my plans for a '65 require everything fit under the stock hood.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 06:04 AM   #23
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce

All that being said, I don't understand this VW. I'm sure people enjoy it, I wouldn't. Not my style. I need speed (see bike, not car), and not drawing attention. This is why my plans for a '65 require everything fit under the stock hood.
Careful Deuce, you're opinion is going against what the author wants...

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:35 PM   #24
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

this is not cebring, when was the last time you posted something like this but were actually showing a mustang. Its seems like you start alot of arguements. I am not going to say that anything that you have posted is not welcome because it is.

But in case you didn't notice this is not AutoEnthusiastWorks this is Mustang Works. Our Biase is fair here. I mean really, what do you expect.

Have you tried counseling? Maybe you have aggression or attention problems that should be worked out. There nothing wrong with that. But seeing professional help might keep you from taking it out here.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 04:19 PM   #25
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by 7000rpmisheaven
this is not cebring, when was the last time you posted something like this but were actually showing a mustang. Its seems like you start alot of arguements. I am not going to say that anything that you have posted is not welcome because it is.

But in case you didn't notice this is not AutoEnthusiastWorks this is Mustang Works. Our Biase is fair here. I mean really, what do you expect.
I agree with that... I don't post stuff I know is going to intentionally piss people off or irritate them... you seem to do it often.... why?
Old 11-08-2002, 06:33 PM   #26
this is not cbring
Registered Member

simply posting a picture of a car pisses people off?
Old 11-08-2002, 06:40 PM   #27
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
simply posting a picture of a car pisses people off?
Seriously man, what are you retarded?

Look at what you did:
1. Post a picture of slow VW, ask for opinions.
2. Get pissed off at people for not liking the car.
3. Ask, what did I do?

Decide what you want to do. Either quit whining about our opinions, or at least stop with the backdoor innocent crap. Your passive agressive nature would surely get your arse kicked if you were out here. I don't know what kind of people you are hanging out with that tolerate it, but I don't see it flying around these boards.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:56 PM   #28
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
Seriously man, what are you retarded?

Look at what you did:
1. Post a picture of slow VW, ask for opinions.
2. Get pissed off at people for not liking the car.
3. Ask, what did I do?

Decide what you want to do. Either quit whining about our opinions, or at least stop with the backdoor innocent crap. Your passive agressive nature would surely get your arse kicked if you were out here. I don't know what kind of people you are hanging out with that tolerate it, but I don't see it flying around these boards.
are YOU retarded, Duece?

1) show me where i asked for opinions (of course i was open to responses). It kinda reminds me how a few people conjured up in their heads that they were tired of me saying my volkswagen could smoke mustangs, yet no one was able to produce a quote from me. I really wonder if some people actually read my posts or if they simply skim them and make up the details.
2) i didn't get pissed off, but Mr. President seemed to do so. i found it poor taste for Mr. President to find the need to "discredit" someone's efforts, so i pointed out that the car seems to have successfully accomplished its goal. After that, people started to flame. Its all in front of us, read it again.
3)what DID i do?

edit: if everyone has such a problem, then why have i never gotten any PM's addressing them, or do you just enjoy taking shots at the difference guy in front of your friends to impress them?
Old 11-08-2002, 08:15 PM   #29
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
are YOU retarded, Duece?
Yep, you found me out, I'm a f**ing retard. I sit here and drool on myself all day wishing I actually could leave my "home" on my own and venture out into the world. Maybe someday somewhere I will ascertain a fraction of the knowledge that is this is not cbring .

Well, if you aren't cbring, who are you? Isn't it sad to only be able to describe you as something you aren't? Maybe I can help, here are some more things you aren't.

1. Smart
2. Well spoken
3. Sociable
4. A good speller
5. Tactful
6. Tasteful
7. Tall (apparently since you can't reach the Cobra shfter)

Need I go on?

Old 11-08-2002, 08:24 PM   #30
this is not cbring
Registered Member

*checks Private Messages*

oh, no new messages.......huh

well, i've got carb work and tuning to do, so i should be out of your hair for a few days............when i return, i'll show you guys an old skool japanese ride that i really dig and maybe a 4x4
Old 11-08-2002, 11:44 PM   #31
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Quote:
are YOU retarded, Duece?

1) show me where i asked for opinions (of course i was open to responses).
You posted a picture and specs on a public message board of course you are asking for opinions...that's kind of like getting in a cab and going to the airport, when you get out you do owe the cab driver some money

Quote:
I really wonder if some people actually read my posts or if they simply skim them and make up the details.
Don't balme anyone, most of the time you don't have anything intelligent to say. You always see to go down the exact same path, "why don't you guys love my VW and why doesn't anyone think a (insert car model) is so great compared to mustang"

Quote:

2) i didn't get pissed off, but Mr. President seemed to do so. i found it poor taste for Mr. President to find the need to "discredit" someone's efforts, so i pointed out that the car seems to have successfully accomplished its goal. After that, people started to flame. Its all in front of us, read it again.
You did not get out right pissed off, that's not your style. You'd rather pretend your **** don't stink and make a bunch of moronic remarks about people (this time it happened to be aimed at me) and then you wonder why everyone gets mad at you.

"oh no, 95mustanggt discredited this guys car, what a jerk.." give me a break, I told you what I thought about the car. How is that even a discredit? Do you know what discredit means?

discredit: to refuse to accept as true or acccurate. Loss of credit or reputation

opinion: a view, judgement or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

So, re-reading the thread I think you would have to agree that I gave you an "opinion" and did no "discredit". Since the whole purpose of a message board is to exchange opinions, I don't really think I was out of line. If you re-read the thread from a logical perspective, perhaps you might understand why a few flamed you.

Quote:

3)what DID i do?
Once again, I know that your **** don't stink, but maybe, one day when you're all grown up and the bullshit has been removed from your eyes, you'll see. But until then I don't think anyone here is going to get the message into you thick skull (I hope you don't think I'm ignorant because I'm making assumptions about your skull characteristics )

Quote:

edit: if everyone has such a problem, then why have i never gotten any PM's addressing them, or do you just enjoy taking shots at the difference guy in front of your friends to impress them?
Check you PM. Oh and yes the only reason we don't email you all this is because we want to look tough infront of all the other guys that think your a dick

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote