MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-14-2003, 02:29 AM   #41
RBatson
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by FalconGTHO
No. I dont say or post stuff just to start zhit. I say what I think, mean what I say and say what I mean.
The sign of a weak mind.... you should think about things before you say them.
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 02:34 AM   #42
FalconGTHO
Registered Member

Ohh brother.

Its already been well thought out. No need for me to hesitate.
Old 05-14-2003, 12:57 PM   #43
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Thumbs down Re: :0

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Damn, you OBVIOUSLY dont smoke, because you are 'superior' to all of us, and have not 'vices' or 'habits'.....If I do decide to finally quit, I guess I will not come to you for support...
TNT

This guy is nothing but anass.

I'm going to take my lit cigarette and shove it up his pee hole.
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 01:16 PM   #44
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

My aunt was diagnosed with emphasema about 5 years ago. She continued to smoke saying that she was "trying" to quit.

I hate funerals, even worse than that I hated being a pall bearer (spelling). The worst part about it was the way her 12 year old daughter was crying uncontrollably the whole time during her funeral.

Smoking is not only stupid, In some cases it can be phuckin selfish
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 02:11 PM   #45
CADreamin
Registered Member

Quote:
I hate funerals, even worse than that I hated being a pall bearer (spelling). The worst part about it was the way her 12 year old daughter was crying uncontrollably the whole time during her funeral.

Smoking is not only stupid, In some cases it can be phuckin selfish

I don't have kids, but I do smoke about a pack a day. I don't often take the time to think about it from Dark's perspective. Not sure if it'll make me quit, but well said.

98 Mustang GT Coupe
CADreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 10:35 PM   #46
FalconGTHO
Registered Member

Default Re: :0

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Damn, you OBVIOUSLY dont smoke, TNT
What was your first clue?
Old 05-14-2003, 10:42 PM   #47
FalconGTHO
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: :0

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy Stang
This guy is nothing but anass.

I'm going to take my lit cigarette and shove it up his pee hole.
Riiiight.....

Im not obligated to like smoking or smokers.

Nor withold my view on such.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:43 AM   #48
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Quote:
Um....like it would take a rocket scientist to figure that out...PUNK!

Why dont you take your sarcasm and smart *** comments somewhere where they are welcome? We all happen to get along here, and are a tight nit group. I think you'd fit in fine on the Corrall.....

This is out of my character...but so are you. I feel sorry for you. You need to knock that CHIP off your shoulder.

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 02:14 AM   #49
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
you know what pal, i have read a lot of your post's, what is your problem, did your mom have any babies that lived, your about to piss me off,ask any older member here, i throw flames with the best, move to mustangworld, or any of the other 16 year old's that, mommy & daddy bought me a stang, so im a upper class -azz, sites, begone my punk azz, adult's are talking here. you sure you dont drive a honduh, a.m.f. , sorry dan, this guy suck's. , i wanna biatch slap you. hell yeah. let's rock. hahaha, i get it it's cbring, or donkey husband, yeah. that's it, move along son.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 09:44 AM   #50
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Ahhhhhhhhh Karma Baby

*sits back and relaxes
Old 05-15-2003, 09:59 AM   #51
8T4SVOChick
Mustang Junkie

What is with this tool Falcon. He posted a couple of comments in Female Power that I overlooked, thinking he would go away, but I come here to Blue Oval and he's even a bigger tool. Take your crap somewhere else please.....troll line goes to the left.

Asst. Editor,
GirlsCanToo
Event/Race Coord.,
Texas Rep.,
TeamGC2

Mustang Forum Moderator @
FordSpeed.net
DFW Forum Moderator @ LoneStarStangs
Visit FordCustoms!
8T4SVOChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 10:28 AM   #52
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Old 05-16-2003, 01:20 AM   #53
StalkerStang
Registered Member

I havent been on here long but this Falcon guy is even getting on my nerves. I might only be 19 yrs old but i am not a smart *** like that.

~~~You laughed you pointed and then you got beat compliments of the bottle behind my seat!~~~

Last edited by StalkerStang; 05-16-2003 at 01:25 AM..
StalkerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 06:37 AM   #54
RBatson
Registered Member

I have actually ran across people like this guy, its all about manners.. they just don't understand the concept. I doubt he gets laid very often and he probably has alot of scars from the fights he's been in.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:18 AM   #55
TruBluePony
Registered Member

I doubt he's been in very many fights. Losers like him like the internet cause then they can run their mouth and not pay the consequences.

I agree with what Sicy & TNT have been saying about the smoking. I spoke maybe a pack a day unless I'm drinking and I've smoked two packs in 4 hours. I'm trying to quit(or at least thinking about it)because the non-smokers are right it is a nasty habit. But it is an addiction and like other addictions it's hard to break. There have been studies that have suggested that giving up smoking ranks up there with trying to break an herion habit. But smoking isn't anymore harmful for your body than eating to much, drinking to much or having to much sex for that matter(I know doesn't sound like that's possible does it?).
Anything done in excess is bad....and beware because when you start allowing your government to control legal vices your's might be next.
TruBluePony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 07:34 AM   #56
RBatson
Registered Member

I dunno, I know some assholes that like to run thier mouth like that. I actually got in a fight with one last July, he's got the scars to prove it... err... so do I.

Too much sex?!?! That's a problem I wouldn't mind having... at least I'd die happy.

I agree with you on the government issue, it'll come to a head.. unfortunately it'll be pushed that far...
Old 05-16-2003, 08:07 AM   #57
TruBluePony
Registered Member

Quote:
I dunno, I know some assholes that like to run thier mouth like that. I actually got in a fight with one last July, he's got the scars to
Yeah i do as well but he doesn't strike me as one who would.....I think the best way to handle him and others like him would be to just ignore them and they'll eventually go away. BTW....who calls a newer mustang a HO anyway?? That's more for 80's and early 90's.

Quote:
Too much sex?!?! That's a problem I wouldn't mind having... at least I'd die happy.
Ain't that the truth But i'm speaking more of it would take over your life and more towards hookers, sex stores and the like rather than a family based setting.

Hell I need to quit smoking though just for the money I spend alone.
TruBluePony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 01:28 PM   #58
Jacsracing
Registered Member

I'd like to commend you folks, smokers and non-smokers alike, for being able to carry on an intelligent conversation about this very controversial subject without resorting to insults (with one notable immature individual excepted). Some time back I made the mistake of trying to discuss the matter over at Corral. I will never return to that website again. Even the moderators there are very anal.

I'm an older guy and a long-time smoker. I started while in Vietnam. The government gave them to us for free. Now of course they've switched tracks and are raking in the bucks with outrageous taxes and lawsuits against the companies, all the while waving the flag in our faces about how they are doing it for our own good.

Right now I wish I never lit my first butt. Back in my Army days while serving with a Ranger Battalion, our whole company ran 25 miles just to prove a point. I barely broke a sweat. Today I couldn't make a run to my car in the parking lot to get out of the rain. Yesterday, my doc told if I don't stop, I'm not long for this world. Not easy. The only substance in the world more addictive than nicotine is crack cocaine. Yet, the government, the medical industry, and the insurance industry offer no solutions other than some chewing gum and a phone-in hot line.

But I'm going to keep trying. Like Mark Twain said "Quiting smoking is easy, I've quit thousands of times."

Regards

John

Jacsracing.com
Jacsracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 11:24 AM   #59
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

This might piss people off, but keep in mind that is not my reason, this is just my opinion. I think the "anti smoking" laws and ordinances suck. Non smokers shouldnt have to sit in a smokey room, no doubt. But, almost all restaurants have a designated smoking section, which is usually in a seperate room. Also, I think the only person who should have the right to tell a business owner how to run their business, is the owner themselves. No one is forcing the non-smokers to go to these places. Just like no one is forcing me to go to an establishment in which I cannot light up after dinner. The ultimate decision of where to eat, or go for other entertainment purposes, and why is up to the patron. If you think it violates your rights to have people smoke in the same building as you, just remember, no-one made you go. I dont complain when I cant smoke somewhere because I chose to go. That was a concious decision on my part. I do agree that there should be a seperate area for the smokers, and as a business owner, you should be willing to accomodate everyone. These are the things that makes this country great, diversity and the ability to make your own decisions. I choose to smoke, you choose not to. What I do is none of anyones concern and vice versa. Sorry to rant, this is just a sore subject everywhere you go and it hits a lot of nerves. I also commend everyone, well almost everyone with the exception of a few schmo's like our beloved FalconGTHO, for being able to carry an inteligent conversation on such a touchy subject.

Caymon
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 02:08 PM   #60
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Thumbs up

I also agree that I think its cool we can have this conversation without insults, etc.

bigred I agree with you and disagree. I would LOVE to light up right after dinner but I can understand that people that dont smoke dont want to smell it. The majority of restaurants etc DONT have separate rooms but rather just a different 'section' for smokers. Non smokers have an excellent nose for smoke. Just because its in a different 'section' doesnt mean they cant still smell it. I have never really seen a restaurant with a completely different room for smokers, I dunno. I do think that's a good idea though and would help a lot to keep the smoke in one area.

So basically I can live with the no smoking in restaurants thing.. but the BAR thing pisses me off to all hell. I hate having to keep going outside to lite up like every half hour.. because that's how much I smoke when I'm drinking. I think it should definately be up to the owners of the bar whether or not they allow smoking. If you're going to go to a bar you should expect to smell smoke.

*goes to Nevada

lol