MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-05-2001, 05:07 PM   #1
TJR
Registered Member

Default What do you dream about when you sleep?

It seems like I have the same types of dreams all the time. I've even had the same exact dream more than once, which is kind of wierd. Anyways, here's the type of stuff I usually dream about:

1. Bad weather moves in, and I end up hiding from or getting chased down by a Tornado.

2. I end up getting in a fist fight with someone.

3. I'm sitting in a lecture hall or classroom at school, and the teacher will collect homework that I haven't done, or give a test that I haven't studied for. (This type of dream stresses me out)

4. I cruise around in a cool car.

5. I'm playing some kind of sport. (hockey, baseball, or football)

What does everyone else dream about?
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 06:37 PM   #2
bri32z
street racing junkie

I dream about Tornadoes too all the time. Wonder what that means I often dream about my work and my car too.
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 07:06 PM   #3
TJR
Registered Member

Quote:
I dream about Tornadoes too all the time. Wonder what that means
I find Tornados to be extremely fascinating, which is probably the reason why I always dream about them. Whenever severe weather moves in, I'm always monitoring the sky as well as local doplar radar images.
Old 12-05-2001, 07:31 PM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I usually dream about racing a car, or cruising around. Or sometimes finding my g/f with someone else and me just walking away, or I'll be running from someone, trying to hide. I don't dream that often but sometimes I will have dream for like a week straight. I'm not sure what that means.

Tonight I will be dreaming my accident over and over, it just keeps happening over and over. What a day.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 07:38 PM   #5
TXinPA
Registered Member

the only recouring dream i have is about a friend of mine that died of meningitis in 1996. i keep dreaming i see her places, and wonder how she got there.

i also dream of places i've been in other dreams. strange.
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 09:22 PM   #6
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I too dream about my girlfriend cheating on me, and about my accident a while back. The dreams about my wreck aren't as often as they used to be. I dream about sports a lot too. And sometimes I dream about things that have actually happened in the past, and I play them back while I'm dreaming....sleeping fascinates me....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 09:23 PM   #7
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Sometimes my car, lot's of times it's the people I care about deciding they hate me.

I don't always remember my dreams.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 09:32 PM   #8
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

That's another thing Unit made a good point about....

I bet 80% of the time I don't even have the slightest clue about what I dreamed the night before...and if I do remember in the morning, a few hours later I will have forgotten completely because it was so meaningless to me....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 10:11 PM   #9
Back Seat Driver
Registered Member

Me i usually dream about Getting into a fight that my friends and i can not handle ourselves, and end up getting hurt really bad

Or i dream about something bad happening to Me or my Best friend.

Or i just dream about Happy stuff. Like
1. Getting my license
2. Racing a Ricer and winning
3. goin to a party and having a great time.

My dreams are strange sumtimes i remember dreams i had when i was around the age of 6 or 7 and reviewing that.

Dreams confuse me . i havn't remembered a lot of mine in a while.
but anyways that is what they are.
Old 12-05-2001, 11:11 PM   #10
TJR
Registered Member

Quote:
That's another thing Unit made a good point about....

I bet 80% of the time I don't even have the slightest clue about what I dreamed the night before...and if I do remember in the morning, a few hours later I will have forgotten completely because it was so meaningless to me....
For some reason, about 98% of the time, I can remember what I dreamt about the night before. Most of the time my dreams are so real to me, I wake up thinking that they actually happened....until I come to my senses.
Old 12-05-2001, 11:35 PM   #11
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Exclamation Majority of the time, my dreams make no sense.

I'd have to say that about 90% of the time, my dreams make No sense whats so ever.

Last few dreams I've had have been the exception. They've been kinda violent, and graphic.

My last few have been very similar in content, but people and settings are diffrent.

In my dream, I wake up in this Rusted, dark, dank bathroom stall. I walk out of it and I'm in this run down, delapidated Public Bathroom. The floors are of a checker board design, the walls are gray, and the mirrors are broken. Rusted metal objects litter the floor, Only two of the lights work, and they are flickering.

I always find a mutilated, bloody body laying on the floor. Its twisted, and unregonizable. Very distirubing.

I walk out to tell the authorties, and get arrested for the murder. I then get hauled into a police station (Everything looks Just as run down as the bathroom) and get thrown in the interagation room.

In two out of the three, My Ex-Girlfriends best friend "Bee", is sitting at the interagation table with me, and she grabs my hand and holds it.

In tears, I ask her if shes my lawyer in the first dream. SHe told me NO, she was there to make sure I'm going to be okay and to protect me. Then the dream ended only a few seconds after she grabs my hand.

The second dream, I look at her and say "I know your not my lawyer, why are you here." She looks at me with these loving eyes and tells me the same thing, She's there to make sure I'm okay, and to protect me, and grabs my hand again. The settings are just as run down, but diffrent in the second dream.

IN the third dream, it starts out the same, but I'm not arrested, instead I offer to help the Law enforcement agency out to find the monster that would do that. The dream ended.

Most of my dreams make no sense, usually all have some kind of dark, surrealistic settings, and most of the time my dreams dont have people that i know in them. Although, people in my dreams do act alot like people I know, and do have at least one strong physical trait like the friends do. Example. Hair style, eye brows, nose structure, glasses, accent.

For the longest time, I had dreams, more like nightmares, that I care to never have again. I have finally, about 2 years ago, had the last of them. I no longer have to hear that voice tormenting me.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 12:48 AM   #12
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Smile Check out FP Thread on Dreams..

We've got the same type thread going on in Female Power. MOM and GTGRL know some stuff about dreams...It's pretty interesting..Go check it out. You'd be surprised to find out that alot of us have (or had in the past) the same reoccurring dreams!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 04:50 PM   #13
PKRWUD

Ever have a dream in which you were eating a giant marshmallow and you woke up and your pillow was gone?

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:04 PM   #14
Coupe Devil

Default Too Funny

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Ever have a dream in which you were eating a giant marshmallow and you woke up and your pillow was gone?

Take care,
-Chris
Thats too funny. YOu guys remember that show on MTV "Yo. MTV Raps"? I had a dream the othernight, and Ed and Dre from that show were in it. We were all at the beach with Pauly Shore scoring chicks. It was so funny. Then I woke up and relized it was a dream. I was extremely mortified. I want my women back. WE all had like 15 each and were all sportin our new Cobras or Modded out GT's. All verts. If this is a dream of things to come. My future looks good. And I live nowhere near a beach to.

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:53 PM   #15
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Girl, sex, fighting, cars, money.

Combine it in any order you want... thats what my dreams are about.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:56 PM   #16
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

I dream about the girl that I want but can't seem to get. I also dream about the usual stuff (sex, money, fast cars,)

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote