MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-21-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
agardonia
Registered Member

Unhappy The Inevitable has Happended!

Well folks,

I swore it would never happen, but the unthinkable, and the unbearable is about to happen. Due to financial struggles I have to sell my mustang. I can't get caught up on my bills on my own, so I have to sell it. I'm selling it for $3500. I think I have a buyer, because if I can't sell it I don't know what I am going to do. I'm in over my head in debt, and the money just isn't coming in as fast as it goes out. If I would have gotten my insurance settlement from my car accident when i was supposed to, this wouldn't have to happen. This is a sad time for me, because I waited so long to get a mustang, and after only two months of having it, I have to sell it to pay bills. Life sucks and it's not fair. But on the bright side, when I do get that insurance check in the mail, I can go out and buy a pretty decent mustang with a better interior than mine, and body that is in better condition, and just worry about the motor and paint job. My insurance check should be worth at least $6000 or $7000 if not more. It's going to hurt to see it go, but such is life. There will be another one. And the other good thing is that selling the mustang pays off almost all my bills, gives me time to start putting money in the bank, and that way when my insurance check comes, I have a whole bunch of money to get a really nice one. Well just thought I would break the bad news. Talk to you guys later.

Andrew
agardonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 11:50 PM   #2
9TOFIVER
Registered Member

Default Re: The Inevitable has Happended!

and plus its tax season, so you should be well off.....
9TOFIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 12:15 PM   #3
agardonia
Registered Member

Default Re: The Inevitable has Happended!

yeah but that does mean it's any easier to part with it. I worked my ass off to get that mustang. I designed a webpage for it feel free to check out http://www.mustangautoparts.com I waited 8 years for my first mustang and now I have to sell it. I will say though, thatn when I go to buy my next one, I am going to get one with a near perfect interior, and a good body. On my mustang, the interior is trashed, the body is really rough and has lots of dents and dings, it was never wrecked, but it was just all beat to hell. The local body shops wanted $4500 to fix the body, and strip all the paint, and make it straight. I thought that was rather ridiculous. But sometimes you just got to do what you have to do.

Later

Andrew
agardonia is offline   Reply With Quote