MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Poll: What do you think?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What do you think?

Old 06-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
Rayabear
Prison Cop

Talking Painted "SpideyStang" myself!

Well, I just finished my first paint job. I'd be interested in what ya'll think about it. I did alot of research, and I am a bigtime do-it-youselfer. Did all the bodywork myself with no real experience. Did all the paint myself with absolutely no experience (including the airbrushing). I designed the theme on my computer first. Be gentle, I'm sensative:-). If you don't like the whole Spiderman thing, contain your critisizm to the quality of work please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg web1.jpg (188.9 KB, 124 views)
Rayabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:07 AM   #2
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Default Re: Painted "SpideyStang" myself!

That has got to be the ugliest mustang I have ever seen. Not only is the paint job hideous, the body kit makes me want to throw up. And lets not forget about the park bench for a wing you have on the trunk. Why would you violate a car in such a manner?
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:00 PM   #3
Rayabear
Prison Cop

Angry Re: Painted "SpideyStang" myself!

Well, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately, yours don't count!!! A 16 year old fagot from Texas or Jersey (can't make up your mind?) with a "stock" photo for an avatar and a '90 POS with dilusions of grandure in a future speed shop who inspects jockstraps for a living can kiss my ass on both cheeks. Seems you ridiculed another paint job on a '85 LX. I think your a dick, and just like being cruel in a feeble attempt to compensate for your tiny penis.

Don't insult a Cop, we have ways.
(told you I was sensative)
Old 06-13-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Since you felt the need to post this message, and then send it to me in a pm, I'll extend you the same courtesy.

Some cop you must be if you think I am 16. Dont get all butt hurt when you post pics of your disgrace of a mustang and someone calls you on it. And if you are going to threaten me with your "dont insult a cop, we have ways", you better be prepared to bring it. I dont give a flying **** if you are the president of the United States, you threaten me, you better be prepared to back it up. I always bring the heat. I am in Plainsboro, NJ if you want to come find me. And it will be all about you an I as I dont know anyone up here. Whenever you are ready to get your ass handed to you by what you think is a 16 year old, you just make the trip and let me know.

And in case you are too ignorant to notice, that is not a stock photo. That is a photo of my old 01 GT that was taken by my camera and the apartment I used to live in.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #5
HoodStrype
Rearview Mirror Haze

Oh boy...

...the epitome of Murphy's Law
HoodStrype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
Rayabear
Prison Cop

You just have no sense of humor asshole. I know your not 16, but now I also know you really are dickless! The "public post" saying "we have ways" was intended as a joke, not a real threat. If it were I would pull you up on NCIC at work and really have fun. But I wouldn't do that in reality, because I have something you wouldn't know anything about. Integrity. If you go around insulting people in public especially, you should develop a thicker skin. And, if you mean a gun, by "heat" please let me know. Boy, I must have hit a nerve, eh?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:11 PM   #7
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

I dont mean a gun. I was blessed with size and ability, and have extensive training so that I do not need to use weapons to defend myself. I dont think you hit quite the nerve I must have for you to come off with a response like that. If you feel the need to pull me up in your system at work and "have fun" please, be my guest. You will find no dirt on me as I live a clean life. You may find my address, but, hey I already told you where I live. I just dont take kindly to threats.

And I wasnt insulting you publicly, I was stating that your car is hideous. I never brought a personal attack into the mix. You were the one who decided to threaten me, and I dont play that game. If you want to use your "ways" go ahead, but, they better be some strong ways.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:13 PM   #8
Mysticowner
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Painted "SpideyStang" myself!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! Why did you do that ugly crap to a mustang?? Was the car running in an enclosed area when you decided to paint it??? You did it yourself? Not really to hard considering half is one color and the other half is 2. My 4 year old can do that. "Prison Cop" LOL I will leave that alone
Mysticowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
stanger66
dreaming about mustangs

Does that paint scheme come in Beavis and Butthead at all,(just kidding). It doesn't look right on a mustang maybe if it was on a Honda, Toyota, etc you know a import it would probably fit in. Its kinda of Jappish look. It just doesnt look right at all. You did great paint job for your first time just not on the right car.
My buddy liked it because he is a spider man freak. The paint scheme isnt what I would put on a mustang.
Now if you are going to entered it shows it might do well at a import show, hehehe.

06 Saleen S281SC Convertible 6spd
04 Freestar(wife)
66 mustang w/orig. Carroll Shelby racing 7 spoke 14X7's aluminum
02 pontiac sunfire 2.2 ecotec(great gas mileage) still GM junk
stanger66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:14 PM   #10
Rayabear
Prison Cop

OK, my appologies. I guess I just picked the wrong site to post this on. Maybe die hard Mustang guys are not the audience for this. I've gotten flooded with posotive comments from hundreds of people in the week I've been driving it though. I few people remain silent, and I take that as there disapproval. But thats OK too. I don't expect to please everyone. I will never darken this website again. My Mother always taught me "If I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." She had class. Maybe ya'lls Mom's couldn't say that because your cocks were in her mouth.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #11
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayabear
My Mother always taught me "If I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." She had class. Maybe ya'lls Mom's couldn't say that because your cocks were in her mouth.
Ya, it sounds as though she taught you well.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #12
7up
Registered Member

Wow, I haven't posted on here for years, but after seeing this on another board I had to say something.

First off that is one of the ugliest Mustangs I have ever seen. I can't stand it when I see Mustangs with hideous body kits on them like that. Completely different paint colors look retarded in my oppinion.

If you really want to know what people thought of it then why did you post it on a Mustang site and then get pissy when people don't like it? Get over it, the highschool ricers might like it, but soon they will grow up and realize how dumb they have all been.

I guess have integrity means you can fit as many cock put downs into one paragraph as possible. lol For your info, mom jokes got old about ten years ago. I really doubt you are a cop let, alone out of highschool by the way you act. If you are a cop then that makes it even funnier or sadder, I'm not sure which.

Okay, I'm ready. Throw all those mama jokes and at me and tell me how small my cock is since that seems to be all you can do.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:46 PM   #13
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Holy smokes! What did you do to that poor mustang?!?!
Old 06-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
srv1
Get down.....

Nice paint job! What 6 year old gave you the idea? Seriously, your in the wrong message board. No Mustang member here will ever like that paint scheme. The Saturn message board has a Wonder Woman paint job, maybe you want to head on over there to find your mate!

James
Old 06-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #15
grimreefer
U.S. Merchant Marine

Just a heads up... but I saw Stan Lee flexing his pimp hand. Good luck.

RHC member #361
grimreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #16
stanger66
dreaming about mustangs

Thumbs down Re: Painted "SpideyStang" myself!

It took me a little bit to fiqure what car it looked like. It really looks like a Honda Prelude on Steroids a little jappish. Especially that kit you have on it. So did you have to fabricate it to fit the mustang? hehehe Now all you have to do is get neons, mirror tint, curb feelers, 20's or bigger rims, lower it, colored headlights, 12" tailpipe, chicken wire in the bumper oops you already have that, so you can complete the package..THE RICE LOOK!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH E

Oh by the way I printed this picture for my friends to see what they thought about it. (about 30 people) saw it a agreed with me and they also gave me some of the discriptions to add.

06 Saleen S281SC Convertible 6spd
04 Freestar(wife)
66 mustang w/orig. Carroll Shelby racing 7 spoke 14X7's aluminum
02 pontiac sunfire 2.2 ecotec(great gas mileage) still GM junk
stanger66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #17
bmxmon
Registered Member

The quality of the paint looks really good, also good job on the airbrushing, which when i have done it it hasnt turned out real well at all. I wouldnt paint any car like that though, mostly since im not a fan of spiderman plus its alot going on. Looks like you did good work though, be proud of it.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:00 PM   #18
digital3.3

i gotta give you some credit, the fact that you did it on your own is cool. but the body kit and the actual paint job are bad, plus remember real mustangers are about go not show. a quick look through this site would show this. plus i have a hard time believing that someone so spazzy and whiney as you is actually a cop. don't like what people have to say well as people say "suck it up princess sometimes life ain't fair."
Old 06-14-2006, 03:25 AM   #19
induction
The Brit!

I just threw up in my own mouth.
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:50 AM   #20
JamesGT
Registered Member

It's an interesting look. I may not like the design myself, but if that's your first paint job it looks pretty phenominal and I would think you've got a big future in painting cars.
JamesGT is offline   Reply With Quote