MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-01-2002, 11:18 PM   #21
lx5091
Registered Member

One day, when i decide i have so much money that i can spend frivolously on stuff like body kits, here's what I'd do.

cobra side skirts and rear bumper, GT rear wing, cervini stalker front bumper and maybe the mach 1 hood and I'd keep my LX tail lights. I'd paint it maybe 93 cobra teal or something similar. This is an extremely well flowing design which allows all components to compliment each other perfectly. There are no too round or too squarish angles with this setup. Of course this is just my opinion.

'97 Saturn SL1--Soon to be ditched for a Ford!
lx5091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 11:44 AM   #22
ccf
Registered Member

Default stang net posts

hi guys, first off, we will admit that there have been problems in the past with certain stang-net members, however if you take a close look at the dates those threads were posted, that was months ago. we are trying to do our best to satisfy all our customers who order mustang accessories. as an owner of three mustangs i can personally say that i wouldn't put a flawed part on any of my cars and i'm sure you guys wouldn't want to either. we at ccf try to put out the best possible part for your money, and if it takes a little longer ( within reason ) i personally don't have a problem with that. i'm not trying to give you guys the run-around, i'm just trying to "drum" up some business, because we know that we have someting good going on here and we want to share it with you guys. check us out www.canadiancustomfiberglass.com

thanks
ccf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (44.0 KB, 9 views)
ccf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 03:39 PM   #23
drudis

CCF,
Reply to the private emails I sent ya about your front airdam. I am interested...
http://www.dariusrudis.com
drudis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 07:52 PM   #24
VeNuM
Registered Member

I wasn't bashing you, I actually like your street heat cowl. I was thinking about ordering one, but it's hard with that post on stangnet and so many people that still never received their cowls that they ordered in the spring. I guess I'm going to have to hear some positive feedback from buyers to change my mind atm.

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote